Alliance +20 Index du Forum
Alliance +20
Vieillard chenu ou jeune premier, grand mère ou jouvencelle, tous unis sous une même bannière: +20

Alliance +20 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) Downlo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance +20 Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> auberge publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zahhamp

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 08:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) Downlo Répondre en citant

O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1)
by D. B. Francais

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1)

Introducing a world of high adventure and dark secrets, where the days are filled with wonder and the nights are consumed by lust. Lorelei, sixth princess of the Proserpian Tropic, is a mermaid. Or she used to be, until she awakens one morning to find herself captured and bound in the cabin of a strange ship, her tail replaced by two new, inexperienced legs. Her captor, the capricious Captain Vine, wastes no time in introducing the confused young maiden to the sensations of living in the world above the water — and to her own hidden desires, the depths of which run far deeper and stronger than either of them first realize. But when what should have been a simple layover for the lone pirate and her reluctant passenger goes awry, Lorelei is faced with a life-changing choice: Will she cling to the safe and familiar world she's always known, or allow herself to be swept up in a rising tide of strange adventure and intense passion? Award-winning new author D.B. Francais brings you the first story in a series of erotic lesbian fantasy adventures, where worlds collide and love blossoms in many unexpected places. READER ADVISORY: This story contains graphic sexual reference, mostly in the form of hot girl-on-girl action, including scenes of intense ravishment, light bondage, domination, submission, seduction, exhibitionism, and many related things of a soft and nubile nature. If the thought of two or more women getting steamy in various states of undress does not appeal to you, please direct your attentions elsewhere. You have been warned.

O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book buy cheap O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) kindle download free O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book book free from Galaxy O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book for mac O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) free iphone O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) kindle download free O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) mobile pdf O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book pc free O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) free txt O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) download full book O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book ZippyShare O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) buy amazon bookstore download epub O Captain, My Captor (The Queen's Runner) (Volume 1) book MediaFire

Tags: flibusta fb2 download original online, read free ipad, kindle download free, book from htc online, book text online view format, book cheap book, book pdf, book DepositFiles, book download fb2, book from lenovo free

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 08:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance +20 Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> auberge publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006